vendredi 14 décembre 2012

Vendredi 14 décembre

Picture: This is totally the cutest gif I ever saw, really the cutest. HERE
Hi!! Actually it was a good day.. Start 10am with 'philosophie' (I really love the french word,so..)
After eat with my friends a muffin with M&M's! We went to American Apparel and we saw awesome stuff, maybe I'm going to buy a very long skirt, gonna' see. I'll show you ^^ So after we went to TRIPOSTAL, it's a museum of comtempory art. I discover awesome artist like Marnie Weber. We laughed a lot haha, always doing stupid things. Maybe tommorow of sunday I'l show you some Werber's works if I have enough time! She really inspire us for videos..
And this evening with a friend (really awesome friend) we went to cinema, we saw Ruby Sparks. I let you discover the story with the trailer, I'm going to listen New order and just sleep <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire